I get this question a LOT and so I've finally decided to compile a list of all the apps I use to manage, maintain, communicate and grow my business.
- Hands down the easiest and most economical app to use to quickly edit videos on the go.
- I use iMovie to splice videos together, add in bumpers, music etc
- Canva is like having a professional graphic designer available 24/7 in an easy to use do it your self way.
- I love this app, because I can take a picture and add words, colors, frames etc to it and it takes me no more than 5 minutes to create
3. YouTube Capture
- This app is great, because it allows me to upload my videos via mobile quickly.
4. Iwatermark +
- This app allows you to watermark one or multiple photos quickly and easily. It also allows you to store multiple watermarks for use!
5. Quik by GoPro
- I love this app, because it lets me make compilation videos with music quickly and easily. You simply upload 25 photos or videos and it puts them together in a fun video. Our life in the Gym videos at StoneAgeFuel are made with this app.
- For when I need to make pictures look extra crisp and extra clean.
- I use this app when I need to modify the size of a picture or video for the different social media formats and add in text to the video from Facebook to Instagram stories to Snapchat to YouTube and more.
8. Facebook Pages
- Let's me monitor, schedule, respond to messages (on FB and Instagram) for all the pages I manage
- This app allows me to check on how my email campaigns are doing and to manage my lists and
10. MailChimp Snap
- For sending off quick emails from my phone using my MailChimp account
11. Facebook Ads
- Managing, adjusting and modifying all my Facebook ads
12. Google My business
- For managing and monitoring my local business
13. Google Analytics
- To check and see how well my website is performing
14. Yelp Biz
- To manage my yelp account, reviews, rating etc
15. YouTube Studio
- With this app I can manage all my YouTube accounts, comments, analytics and modify videos if necessary
- To be able to track links that I send out and see how many people click on them
- To be able to share things on Instagram
18. SoundCloud Pulse
- For managing my SoundCloud account and podcast on there
19. Basecamp 3
- Our project management tool
20. Google Drive
- To be able to manage and edit documents continuously
- For webinars and meetings
- We use this when we are running public webinars and we want to go live from Facebook, YouTube and periscope at the same time
- For internal team communication
There you have it all the apps I use on a daily basis to manage, grow and maintain my business. The list may seem rather long, but all of these play a critical role in what we do in some regard every single day.
What apps do you use? Post in the comments and let me know!